Prof. Dr.Meltem Müftüler-Baçis professor of International Relations at Sabanci University and Jean Monnet Chair ad personam of European integration. She received her Ph.D. in International Relations from Temple University, USA in 1992. She has an extensive publications record, and received numerous prestigious awards nationally and internationally for her research. She acts as the director of the Jean Monnet centre of excellence and heads the Sabanci University’s research team for Transworld.
- Meltem Müftüler-Baç Turkey’s Relations with a Changing Europe (Manchester University Press, 1997)
- Meltem Müftüler-Baç co-edited with Yannis Stivachtis Turkey and the European Union: Dilemmas, constraints and Opportunities (Lexington, 2008).
- Meltem Müftüler-Baç ‘Turkish Foreign Policy Change, its Domestic Determinants and the Role of the European Union’, South East European Politics and Society, vol, 16, no.2, June 2011, pp.279-291.
- Meltem Müftüler-Baç ‘The accession games: a comparison of three limited-information negotiation designs’, with Arzu Kibris International Studies Perspectives, vol.12, no.4, November 2011, pp.405-433.
- Meltem Müftüler-Baç and Fuat Keyman ‘The Era of Dominant Party Politics’, Journal of Democracy, January 2012, vol.23, no.1, pp. 85-99.